Local 135 is working to do everything we can to support all Teamsters impacted by Yellow Corp.’s profound mismanagement and its recent shutdown of operations. The following resources may be helpful to you if you are a Yellow member. This page will be updated on a running basis as we continue to identify resources and information.
MAKE SURE YOU'RE PAID FOR YOUR WORK
Following Yellow closing its doors, we are focusing on ensuring all brothers and sisters previously employed at Yellow are fully paid for their work. To do so, we need you to answer the below questions, please read each one carefully and answer accordingly.
- Did you receive your last paycheck for work through July 30th 2023? If you did not, please let us know your job classification, the last day you worked and your contractual rate of pay.
- If you did receive your last paycheck, were there any discrepancies? Were you shorted pay, were your 401K payments deducted, were Union Dues and Drive payments deducted, did you receive a cash-out of sick pay or vacation pay etc.
- Were all deductions listed on your paycheck forwarded to the appropriate entity (for example, 401K Plan, garnishments, child support etc.)?
- What is the date on the paycheck or direct deposit of the paycheck
- What is the date you received the paycheck or the date it was deposited into your bank account?
When responding, please include your full name, address and last four of your SS#.
Submit your DETAILED responses to:
resources & Support
- Phone: 1-800-891-6499
Pension Information—Central States
- Phone: 1-800-323-5000
Hiring Employers: Visit the Teamsters Career Center Here, or View the List Below
- UPS, Driver
- UPS, Warehouse Full-Time
- UPS, Warehouse Part-Time
- UPS, Mechanic
- US Foods CDL and Warehouse
- Sysco, Driver
- Sysco, Dock/Warehouse
- Sysco, Mechanic
- Driver, TForce
- Dock, TForce
- Keurig Dr Pepper: Truck Driver
- PepsiCo Jobs
- Drivers: TransService
- Drivers: QuickWay Carriers
Kreative Compassion Distribution Event for Former Yellow Employees: August 12
- Fill out this form to sign up, and bring your Employee ID to the event